About Eva Montibello
The best way to predict the future is to create it. ~Peter Drucker
Eva Montibello is a communications expert helping organizations and individuals to develop a clear and strategic trajectory to accomplish their goals. After working in private industry for more than 20 years and helping to pass six bills in the Massachusetts State Legislature, she founded Alpha E Consulting. Her organization is a full-service communications and solutions company committed to helping organizations and individuals reach their desired goals by creating a powerful strategic trajectory. Eva’s non-profit experience includes project and program development and management, grant program oversight and execution, board leadership training, strategic partnerships/sponsorships planning and programming, and technical support. Every solution developed by Alpha E Consulting is strategically based on accomplishing key goals and measured over time to help create long term solutions. Eva completed her Bachelor of Science in Public Relations from Salem State College. She also holds a Master of Science in Communications Management from Simmons College where she completed her degree with a thesis on communications frameworks for preventing child sexual abuse which was used as the foundational framework for the successful passage of five bills in the Massachusetts State Legislature.
Eva holds a Master of Science in Communications Management from Simmons College where she completed her degree with a thesis on communications frameworks for preventing child sexual abuse. Her thesis was used for the policy work to pass five bills in the Massachusetts State Legislature. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Public Relations from Salem State College. In addition, she has attended courses to assist in supporting her clients and constituencies including the Citizens Legislative Seminar, Boston, a government course on the state legislative process, 2000. Coursework at the Boston Film & Video Foundation, Boston, for Storyboarding, Videography, Editing, 1996. And she coached Landmark Education’s premier professional and personal leadership development program, led programs to adults, teens and children, managed large events of 300-400 people, and was a volunteer coordinator from 1999-2008. Eva is certified in the following: Introduction to Evidence-Based Practices, September 2017; Housing-Based Case Management, September 2017; Motivational Interviewing: Part I & II, October, November 2017; Trauma and Its Aftermath I & II: New Thinking About Trauma-Informed Care and Supporting Persons with Trauma Histories, October, November 2017; and Mental Health First Aid Certification, October 2015.
Eva has produced exceptional results, profitability, and growth through integrated marketing, communications, media, online marketing, public relations, events, sales and training strategies, including:
- Grew home health care agency by 1100% in billable hours in a four-month period.
- Increased sales with a high of 12%, placing franchise in top four out of 40+ franchisees.
- Led franchise to increase sales by an average of 9% year-over-year and increased transactions by 6%.
- Increased publishing revenue by 33% in less than one year via email marketing campaigns.
- Designed and executed on a telemarketing campaign that increased sales by 11%.
- Mailed 2.5M+ direct mail pieces, skyrocketing seminar registration by 30%.
- Designed direct mail campaign generating 12.6% return.
- Delivered eight trade shows within 8 months, generating 2,000+ leads.
- Worked with technology analyst groups to facilitate the creation a new marketplace for an emerging technology.
- Increased customer service scores by 15 points (+25%) to reach a company-high score within three months.
- Increased non-profit partner donations by 250% over a three-year period.
- Founding member of a non-profit group that passed five Massachusetts bills into law.